OverviewRetailerUser Account ManagementeBook CatalogGroups
How to create a multibook CDROM ?
- Use as a template the standard Mobipocket CDROM image for single eBook as a startup
- Under the root of the CDROM image, create a subfolder that will contain all your eBooks. This folder should describe the averall product. Make sure all eBooks you put in this folder are built with PRCGen non encrypted.
- Send to Mobipocket the name of your product plus the folder name you use in your image. You will receive in response from Mobipocket a private key. During that process a new CDROM product will also be added in your eBookbase account.
- Use the private key to encrypt all eBooks in the CDROM folder. To do so, open a command prompt, cd to the folder containing all eBooks and type
cardtargetpc.exe -upgradesec -key=xxxxx .
Where xxxxx is the private key you received from Mobipocket.
- At this point you have an image for a secure CDROM. You can use eBookbase to create serial numbers for your CDROM.